Learn the key terms in the fundamentals of business and finance that are needed by all professionals
- All the main business and finance terminology that is used in everyday life
- Lectures are in the English language, so you should understand English.
- No other prerequisites as such.
Not all of us have been to a business school, but at the end of the day, we are all involved in a business one way or the other; or planning/dreaming about starting one. Nevertheless, there are hundreds of business, finance, and tech terms that are now part of everyday life, and if having knowledge of these terms can be really helpful.
This course is aimed to teach there frequently used terms for everyone. Even if you are an 8th-grade student, or an engineer running your start-up this course has some really good learning material for all of you.
Who should take this course:
- Non-Finance Executives
- Business and Finance Students
- Students looking to start studies in Business and Finance
- Anyone who is looking for a better understanding of Business and Finance
- 8th grade and above students who want to get ready for the upcoming studies.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Everyone who wants to learn business terms that are used in daily life.